Job Code – MA 101
• Marketing Automation Consultant
• Over the past year, MST Solutions has realized significant organic growth as a result of our team’s success in delivering value through innovative technology solutions to our clients. To build upon this momentum, we are accelerating our technical capability with the addition of Digital Marketing consultant positions. While success in this role will have an immediate impact on MST’s growth, the opportunity for personal advancement is unlimited.
Required Qualification –
• 3-5+ years managing marketing automation or CRM for growth-oriented businesses or agency experience.
• Ability to manage and enhance marketing automation instances integrated with the CRM.
• In depth knowledge in any one of the marketing automation platforms (Pardot, Marketo, Eloqua or Hubspot).
• Closely work with the Marketing and Engineering teams, UX designer, and the rest of the digital Marketing team.
• The successful candidate is responsible for the overall design, quality assurance (QA), roadmap, maintenance, support and training the marketing automation platform.
• Ability to uncover clients’ marketing and sales objectives and translate them into technology implementation and should be able to thrive in the fast-paced environment.
• Strong knowledge of CRM (Preferably Salesforce) and Pardot Marketing automation (or similar marketing automation tool).
• Ability to strategically create and express brand value propositions, develop buyer personas, customer journey, and map to digital tactics.
• Good understanding of A/B Testing, Cohort Analysis, Funnel Analysis, Segmentation Analysis, Persona Based Marketing concepts.
• Experience with ad servers and marketing platforms such as AdWords, Bing, Google Analytics, etc.
• Good understanding of Web, CMS, and related technologies.
• High emotional intelligence with the ability to continuously problem solve across diverse subject matter with high client and team visibility.
• Ability to manage and prioritize projects, budgets, resources, and be highly accountable.
Roles and Responsibilities –
• Manage and assist with the execution of marketing automation, marketing technology, and CRM implementations (Preferably Salesforce).
• Work with clients to build a strategy, goals, implementation roadmaps and/or identify tactics to address specific needs.
• Plan, host, and lead consulting engagements delivering marketing automation methodologies, best practices, conduct discovery, answer client questions, and carry out implementations.
• Manage day-to-day relationships with clients, exceed expectations, and grow accounts.
• Understand the bi-lateral data structures with the CRM(Salesforce.com) for data integration; work closely with Salesforce.com administrators to coordinate integration with CRM; work with marketing platform support to troubleshoot issues and provide team support.
• Define, implement, maintain and document marketing automation best practices including list management, optimization, data quality, hygiene, and troubleshooting.
• Build testing frameworks (split testing, deliverability, and tracking) for continuous optimization of click-through and conversion rates.
• Support new biz as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for marketing automation domain.
• Ability to manage multiple projects against tight deadlines with an eye for excellence and minimal supervision.
• Work within a collaborative environment and adapt agile processes.
Additional qualification but not mandatory –
• Pardot Certified Consultant
• Hubspot Certified
• Marketo Certified Consultant
• Salesforce.com Certified Administrator
• Salesforce certified Marketing Cloud Consultant
• Salesforce certified Marketing Cloud Email Specialist
• Salesforce certified Marketing Cloud Social Specialist
Salary Range –
• Industry standard
MST Benefits –
• Competitive salary dependent on experience
• Enrollment in group health plan (medical, dental, vision)
• Three weeks of paid vacation per year
• Personal time off and sick days
• Standard holidays for all employees
• Training and education reimbursement
About MST Solutions –
Founded in 2012, MST Solutions serves clients as a trusted partner through customer-centric solutions that deliver strategic business results. As Arizona’s largest Salesforce.com partner, our expertise in cloud services focused on customer relationship management and marketing automation has fueled MST’s growth as a global company. Driven by our passion for quality and customer service, we create lasting relationships with clients based on a culture of service and partnership. This ‘customer first’ service obsession is at the core of our company values and sets us apart from our competitors. Further, we believe in continuous personal improvement and professional growth for employees. We frequently attend workshops, events, and webinars together to share our ideas and findings. In fact, being part of the MST team guarantees a wealth of knowledge from both colleagues and industry leaders. As a result, we all continue to learn more every day about the convergence of business and technology.
|Job Category||Marketing, Marketing Automation, Salesforce|