Job Code: PM-SF-12
Title – Sr. Project Manager/ Salesforce Analyst
The Sr. Project Manager/ Salesforce Analyst is tasked with planning and executing effective requirements development strategies to gain an understanding of our customer’s current state processes and technology, and supporting implementation work that follows. They will elicit current state pain points, and uncover gaps in CRM best practices. From the session output, the will work with their delivery team to design a future state solution and be responsible for its approval and decomposition into user stories. When appropriate, they will also produce more detailed supporting materials such as business cases, business process diagrams, wireframes and other context diagrams. The position will perform project management and scrum duties and work with agile development teams to deliver on the requirements captured.
The person should efficiently synthesize both technical and business information and present implementation needs and options confidently. The position is hands on in working with the project team in implementing Salesforce functionality and will act as a knowledgeable liaison between technical teams, testing teams and business stakeholders during the implementation phase.
Basic Qualification –
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 4+ years’ experience as a Project Manager, Business Analyst or Systems Analyst for a mid-to-large sized organization, or direct consulting expertise leading sales, service and marketing transformation projects or ability to demonstrate solid understanding and proficiency.
• 4+ years’ experience drafting business requirements in various formats including business requirements documents, functional specification documents and user stories with acceptance criteria or ability to demonstrate solid understanding and proficiency.
• Strong presentation and communication skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• Located and able to work in the U.S. and able to travel locally in the Phoenix market up to 40-60%
Responsibilities include working onsite with customers to elicit and analyze their requirements, develop designs, and implement Salesforce. Additionally, this position will manage project activities and resources. Specific areas of focus include:
• Build a clear requirements development strategy for each customer engagement.
• Directly contribute to the management of the project by supporting the project resources, managing project plans, identifying and managing risks and communicating with project leads to ensure visibility to client stakeholders and MST management.
• Demonstrate basic understanding of Salesforce’s capabilities and limitations and can clearly communicate those to customers.
• Lead discovery workshops, which includes the facilitation of large audiences, solution presentations, and prototype demonstrations.
• Responsible for identification and inventory of customer process pain points and gaps in best practices.
• Draft user stories for agile software development delivery models and guides clients and subject matter experts on the agile methodology.
• Stays abreast of Salesforce solution suite and applies thoughtful and cost-effective solutions for customers.
• Create and manage project plans, sprint backlogs and other SDLC related artifacts
• Works directly with development team and plays role of Scrum Master
• Creates communications for project team and client with clarity and professionalism
Additional qualification but not mandatory –
• Proficient with Microsoft Project, Attlassian and other SDL related tools and applications
• PMP, CSM certifications highly desired
• Salesforce Administrator, App Builder or Sales/Service Cloud certifications preferred
Salary Range –
About MST Solutions –
Founded in 2012, MST Solutions serves clients as a trusted partner through customer-centric solutions that deliver strategic business results. As Arizona’s largest Salesforce.com partner, our expertise in cloud services focused on customer relationship management and marketing automation has fueled MST’s growth as a global company. Driven by our passion for quality and customer service, we create lasting relationships with clients based on a culture of service and partnership. This ‘customer first’ service obsession is at the core of our company values and sets us apart from our competitors. Further, we believe in continuous personal improvement and professional growth for employees. We frequently attend workshops, events, and webinars together to share our ideas and findings. In fact, being part of the MST team guarantees a wealth of knowledge from both colleagues and industry leaders. As a result, we all continue to learn more every day about the convergence of business and technology.
|Job Category||Project Management, Salesforce|