Guide To Getting The Most Out Of Salesforce
When to build. When to outsource.
Is your CRM a powerful engine that moves your business or is it just managing processes?
As digital business progresses forward, CRM technology like Salesforce will be the foundation that binds the business together, supports innovation, drives real results, and gives you the unfair advantage over your competition.
But, the key to achieving this is it has to be implemented and managed properly.
How do you do it? What kind of team do you need in place to build a platform that will drive business growth?
That is, why are you implementing Salesforce?
- What are your Salesforce goals over the next 6 to 12 months?
- What processes do you want to improve?
- What pain points or roadblocks currently hold your organization back?
- How do project stakeholders currently feel about your processes, programs or services? Could the experience be improved or enhanced?
The “Guide To Getting The Most Out of Salesforce” answers this and more.
- How to develop a vision and set goals for your Salesforce, and why it’s important
- How to grow and maintain your Salesforce
- The pros and cons of hiring a team vs. outsourcing
- What it takes to build an in-house Salesforce dream team
- What it costs to build an in-house team
- The challenges of building a team
- When to hire, and how to evaluate, a managed service provider (MSP)