Over the past year, MST Solutions has realized significant growth due to our success in delivering value through innovative CRM and marketing automation solutions. To build upon this momentum, we are accelerating our ability to identify, establish and grow existing client relationships with the addition of a Senior Director of Sales. Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, this position is responsible for planning, implementing and directing the sales activities within new commercial accounts to achieve revenue objectives.
As a Salesforce Alliances manager, you will bring passion for driving programs in one of the largest areas of growth for MST Solutions. You will be responsible for building strong relationships with Salesforce along with developing and executing the joint go-to-market plan to drive revenue growth.
- Develop and implement joint Go-to-Market strategy with Salesforce.
- Increase awareness of the MST Solutions value proposition and solutions accelerators throughout Salesforce and other partner communities.
- Create joint marketing plan and collateral with Salesforce on MST Solutions value proposition.
- Oversee pipeline and bookings to exceed targets.
- Work with the marketing organization to execute co-marketing activities that drive pipeline growth.
- Implement and oversee governance structure with Salesforce leadership.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in business development, sales, alliances or a related field.
- Experience working within the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
- Experience in business process consulting and technical implementations is preferred.
- Aggressive, entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Customer oriented approach with aptitude and ambition.
- Ability to work independently or as a part of a team and must be self-motivated.
- Demonstrate a high degree of personal and professional integrity.
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity in a fast-paced, team environment while managing multiple competing priorities.
Additional qualifications Ability to travel 25-50%