Over the past year, MST Solutions has realized significant organic growth as a result of our team’s success in delivering value through innovative technology solutions to our clients. While success in this role will have an immediate impact on MST’s growth, the opportunity for personal advancement is unlimited. Recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work” by the Phoenix Business Journal for 2017 and 2018.
We’re seeking a highly motivated, result-oriented Controller to play a key role in creating our Finance team. You will interface with all facets of the company to develop proper internal control processes and procedures ensuring accurate and timely financial information flow.
The successful candidate loves analysis and yearns to use their analytical skills to help our management team run the business more efficiently. We’re looking for someone who is a self-driven, goal-oriented professional. This is a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment where you will have the opportunity to own this role and make a significant impact on our team.
- Oversee the activities of the accounting department for the accurate and timely dissemination of financial management reports including, but not limited to, internal and external monthly financial statements, operational reporting and annual audits (as applicable) and annual budgets
- Oversee the activities of the disbursement department, ensuring the accurate and timely processing of accounts payable, and cash control
- Oversee the activities of the accounts receivable department to ensure the accurate and timely management of all accounts receivable aging components including billings and cash receipts application
- Establish and maintain systems and controls that verify the integrity of all systems, processes and data, and enhance the company’s value
- Respond to CEO with accurate and timely work to facilitate financial needs
- Participate in a wide variety of special projects and compile special reports
- Communicate with co-workers, management, clients and others in a courteous and professional manner
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- 2 – 3 years of Public Accounting experience
- Must have a solid understanding of accounting systems and the ability and experience to manage implementation of additional processes, controls and software functionality
- Experience working in a professional services environment