MST Solutions offers a unique environment for professional growth. We live a culture of service and enjoy productive, positive relationships with our clients. We believe in humility, collaboration, and look to grow ourselves at every opportunity. We are growing something special together and invest in our team members’ learning and development to achieve positive business outcomes. We’re looking for hungry, humble, and smart people to join us on this great journey.
Over the past year, MST Solutions has realized significant organic growth as a result of our team’s success in delivering value through innovative technology solutions to our clients. To build upon this momentum, we are accelerating our technical capability with the addition of various positions. While success in this role will have an immediate impact on MST’s growth, the opportunity for personal advancement is unlimited. Recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work” by the Phoenix Business Journal for 2017.
The Sales Lead Generation Specialist is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads to support MST’s Account Managers. This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research. A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential!
- Develop new business via telephone and high volume personalized messaging throught email and social media to introduce MST’s Salesforce/CRM solutions and identify appropriate buyers within the target market
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Conduct a high level needs analysis and determine prospects pain points to help identify the proper MST solution
- In conjunction with the sales team, build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to help move opportunities through the sales funnel
- Work with Sales to develop and grow the pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals
- Manage data for new and prospective clients within Salesforce, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached
- Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards
- Assist with event planning and execution
- HS Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 1-3 years telemarketing and/or inside sales experience
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas
- A proven track record of strong client relationships
- Excellent client service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
- Experience with Salesforce or another CRM platform preferred
- Group health plan (medical, dental, vision)
- Unlimited paid time off
- Standard paid holidays
- 401k with safe harbor contribution
- Training, education, and certification reimbursement
- Free snacks and coffee
- Ping Pong, video games, etc.
- Audible subscription
- Two paid volunteer days per year
- Recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work” by the Phoenix Business Journal in 2017
About MST Solutions
Founded in 2012, MST Solutions serves clients as a trusted partner through customer-centric solutions that deliver strategic business results. As Arizona’s largest Salesforce.com partner, our expertise in cloud services focused on customer relationship management and marketing automation has fueled MST’s growth as a global company. Driven by our passion for quality and customer service, we create lasting relationships with clients based on a culture of service and partnership. This ‘customer first’ service obsession is at the core of our company values and sets us apart from our competitors. Further, we believe in continuous personal improvement and professional growth for employees. We frequently attend workshops, events, and webinars together to share our ideas and findings. In fact, being part of the MST team guarantees a wealth of knowledge from both colleagues and industry leaders. As a result, we all continue to learn more every day about the convergence of business and technology.
Through hard work, perseverance, and the trust placed in us by our customers, MST has grown to where it is today. In the last two years, growing out of start-up mode, we set a clear intention that the company values purpose over profit. We have made an effort to invest in establishing our clear culture, which is derived from our Core Values. These core values are beyond just the price of admission, they set a high standard for the culture we want to keep and improve.
Culture of Service
- We are obsessed with building unparalleled partnerships with our customers
- We encourage and support growth of our colleagues
- We contribute to a better world by investing in our communities
Spirit of Humility
- We listen to understand the needs of others
- Teamwork is our strength; collaboration is our constant
- We embrace our failures as opportunities for growth
Pride in Ownership
- We are passionate about growing MST Solutions
- We are committed to positive business outcomes
- We invest in our learning and growth