Over the past year, MST Solutions has realized significant organic growth as a result of our team’s success in delivering value through innovative technology solutions to our clients. While success in this role will have an immediate impact on MST’s growth, the opportunity for personal advancement is unlimited. Recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work” by the Phoenix Business Journal for 2017 and 2018.
MST Solutions is looking for a hands-on Marketing Automation Consultant to manage and enhance marketing automation instances integrated with the CRM. The incumbent should have a deep knowledge of any one of the marketing automation platforms (Pardot, Marketo, Eloqua or Hubspot). Marketing Automation Consultant works closely with the Marketing and Engineering teams, UX designer, and the rest of the digital Marketing team. The successful candidate is responsible for the overall design, quality assurance (QA), road-map, maintenance, support and training the marketing automation platform. If you are a person who can uncover clients’ marketing and sales objectives and translate them into technology implementation and thrive in the fast-paced environment, then we want to talk to you!
- Manage and assist with the execution of marketing automation, marketing technology implementations.
- Good understanding on integration between Marketing automation tools and CRM(Salesforce); work closely with Salesforce.com administrators to coordinate integration with CRM.
- Work with clients to build a strategy, goals, implementation roadmaps and/or identify tactics to address specific needs.
- Plan, host, and lead consulting engagements delivering marketing automation methodologies, best practices, conduct discovery, answer client questions, and carry out implementations.
- Manage day-to-day relationships with clients, exceed expectations, and grow accounts.
- Work with marketing platform support to troubleshoot issues and provide team support.
- Define, implement, maintain and document marketing automation best practices including list management, optimization, data quality, hygiene, and troubleshooting.
- Support new biz as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for marketing automation domain.
- Ability to manage multiple projects against tight deadlines with an eye for excellence and minimal supervision.
- Work within a collaborative environment and adapt agile processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field with 3-5+ years of marketing automation experience.
- Strong knowledge on any one of the tools like Pardot, Marketo, Hubspot or salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Experience as a Business Analyst or Systems Analysts along with Marketing automation domain knowledge is a plus.
- Ability to strategically create and express brand value propositions, develop buyer personas, customer journey, and map to digital tactics.
- Understanding of A/B Testing, Cohort Analysis, Funnel Analysis, Segmentation Analysis, Persona Based Marketing concepts
- Experience with ad servers and marketing platforms such as AdWords, Bing, Google Analytics, etc.
- Good understanding of Web, CMS, and related technologies.
- High emotional intelligence with the ability to continuously problem solve across diverse subject matter with high client and team visibility.
- Ability to manage and prioritize projects, budgets, resources, and be highly accountable.
- Marketing Automation experience for growth-oriented businesses or agency experience.
- Pardot, Marketo or Marketing cloud certification.