MST Solutions offers a unique environment for professional growth. We live a culture of service and enjoy productive, positive relationships with our clients. We believe in humility, collaboration, and look to grow ourselves at every opportunity. We are growing something special together and invest in our team members’ learning and development to achieve positive business outcomes. We’re looking for hungry, humble, and smart people to join us on this great journey.
Over the past year, MST Solutions has realized significant organic growth as a result of our team’s success in delivering value through innovative technology solutions to our clients. To build upon this momentum, we are accelerating our technical capability with the addition of various positions. While success in this role will have an immediate impact on MST’s growth, the opportunity for personal advancement is unlimited. Recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work” by the Phoenix Business Journal for 2017 and 2018.
- 3+ years of experience working with the MuleSoft platform
- MuleSoft Cloud experience would be considered an asset. Bonus points for MuleSoft Certification
- 7+ years of software development experience.
- Extensive software integration and/or other ESB experience is a must
- 7+ years of experience developing with Java
- Experienced writing and running JUnit and MUnit tests
- Extensive experience working with XPath expressions and functions.
- Working knowledge of XSL/T
- Deep understanding of SOA design principles and best practices
- Experience with TDD and continuous integration and deployment
- Experience with SOAP and REST a must
- Have expertise in large distributed systems, legacy experience is considered an asset
- Experienced with Git and Maven
- Well versed in integrating mobile technologies
- Background in agile and waterfall methodologies
- You have excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong documentation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Group health plan (medical, dental, vision)
- Unlimited paid time off
- Standard paid holidays
- 401k with safe harbor contribution
- Training, education, and certification reimbursement
- Free snacks and coffee
- Ping Pong, video games, etc.
- Audible subscription
- Two paid volunteer days per year
- Recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work” by the Phoenix Business Journal in 2017 and 2018