MST Solutions was founded in 2012 in Chandler, Arizona. Today, we are AZ’s largest Salesforce Silver Partner collaborating with over 100+ customers ranging from Fortune 50- 500 companies and nonprofits to small businesses across several industries (Healthcare, Education, Public, Nonprofit) to help their vision come alive.
MST Solutions has been recognized as a top workplace by Inc 5000, Phoenix Business Journal, Best Places to Work, AZ Central and more. More info available here.
At the core of our company culture is a spirit of service, ownership, teamwork, and collaboration. Every day we strive to make a difference in lives of our customers, colleagues and the community. We’re nimble, flexible, fun and hardworking. We have a great respect for learning and a growth mindset. Paid trainings & conferences, audible memberships, book club, lunch and learn sessions, team outings, outreach activities, ping pong crush time, guest speakers, etc are just a few of the things we love about MST! We are 100% dedicated to cultivating our unique culture!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintains accountability for projects from original concept through final implementation.
- Interfaces with all areas affected by the project including end users, computer services and client services to provide a single point of contact for respective project.
- Defines project scope and objectives, including identifying and determining project outcomes, critical success pathways and appropriate parameters.
- Develops detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans and status reports to layout the progression and scope of the project.
- Conducts project meetings and is responsible for project tracking and analysis. Provides project status reports to management as necessary.
- Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables to decrease instances of scope creep. Establishes and achieves financial objectives by preparing a project budget, scheduling and approving expenditures, analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions.
- Manages the integration of vendor tasks and tracks and reviews vendor deliverables.
- May provide direction and guidance to lesser-experienced project management staff to assist them in their role and understanding of more complex project management. Provides technical and analytical guidance to project team.
- Recommends and takes action to direct the analysis and solutions of problems. Clears pathway for project team to ensure they have the appropriate resources to function in their assigned role.
- Performs other duties as assigned or apparent.
- BA/BS degree. PMP certification preferred.
- 5-7 years’ experience as a project manager leading complex projects simultaneously in multi-disciplinary environment.
- High level of expertise with Microsoft Office (including Project) and SharePoint.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Proven leadership experience in managing a cross-functional team with demonstrated skills in strategic planning, risk mitigation and operational problem solving.
- Strong management skills to select, develop, mentor, discipline and reward employees.
- Team player with demonstrated ability to proactively identify issues and to influence key project decisions to achieve positive outcomes.
- Proven experience with process reengineering or business transformation
- Ability to quickly understand business and technical concepts, instructions, applications
- Ability to interact with personnel at all levels of organization in both technical and business areas successfully
MST Solutions is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and we support and celebrate diversity! All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.