MST Solutions is going through an exciting growth phase! As we continue to grow and strengthen our team, we are looking to add an experienced Salesforce Business Analyst who can lead by example, being both customer-centric and service minded. This person will work side-by-side with customers to strategize, design, and implement simple to incredibly complex technical problems. The Salesforce Developer will have tons of autonomy along with the strong support, mentorship and guidance of the technical peers and leaders.
MST Solutions was founded in 2012 in Chandler, Arizona. We are Arizona’s largest Salesforce Silver Partner collaborating with over 100+ customers ranging from Fortune 50- 500 companies and nonprofits to small businesses across several industries (Healthcare, Education, Public, Nonprofit) to help their vision come alive.
MST Solutions has been recognized as a top workplace by Inc 5000, Phoenix Business Journal, Best Places to Work, AZ Central and more. More info available here.
At the core of our company culture is a spirit of service, ownership, teamwork, and collaboration. Every day we strive to make a difference in lives of our customers, colleagues and the community. We’re nimble, flexible, fun and hardworking. We have a great respect for learning and a growth mindset. Paid trainings & conferences, audible memberships, book club, lunch and learn sessions, team outings, outreach activities, ping pong crush time, guest speakers, etc are just a few of the things we are very grateful for! We are as dedicated as ever to cultivating the culture that got us here.
Day in a Life
- Participate fully in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Research, design, and implement technical solutions to deliver business requirements
- Identify opportunities to improve and simplify applications portfolio and implement related enhancements
- Contribute to creation and maturing of software development best practices and new technologies
- Write code and perform customizations that meet client needs
- Provide technical thought leadership, coaching and mentoring junior technical team members
- At least one year of prior experience in a consulting or professional services role
- At least 3 years of progressive experience in a Business Analyst or similar role working in mid-size to enterprise environment
- Demonstrated, exceptional written communication skills
- Ability to effectively develop and deliver business and technical presentations to diverse audiences
- Demonstrated knowledge of business analysis frameworks
- Demonstrated proficiency as a logical problem solver
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to concurrently manage multiple projects with great detail
- Self-motivated with a demonstrated growth mindset
- Flexible to new situations and challenges
- Fanatical about making and keeping even the smallest commitment
- Open & progressive work environment
- Ample of opportunities for continuous learning (paid trainings, certifications & conferences)
- Learn alongside talented peers and leaders
- Health Plan (medical, dental, vision)
- Unlimited vacation
- 2 paid volunteer days
- Flexible work hours
- Remote working opportunities
MST Solutions is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and we support and celebrate diversity! All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.