Over the past year, MST Solutions has realized significant growth due to our success in delivering value through innovative CRM and marketing automation solutions. To build upon this momentum, we are accelerating our ability to identify, establish and grow existing client relationships with the addition of a Senior Director of Sales. Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, this position is responsible for planning, implementing and directing the sales activities within new commercial accounts to achieve revenue objectives. While success in this role will have an immediate impact on MST’s growth, the opportunity for personal advancement is unlimited as part of our team.
- Experience selling within the Salesforce ecosystem, selling Salesforce as a package.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 10 or more years of B2B account management or sales experience is required.
- An outgoing personality and desire to build personal business relationships
- Experience with new account development strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Team player with the ability to lead strategic client engagements
- Serve as the driver for new commercial business development, with primary responsibility for the growth of MST’s portfolio of managed services clients.
- Lead account-based qualification, management and closure for new enterprise CRM and marketing automation opportunities with an average value of over $250,000.
- Supports company revenue acceleration objectives through attainment of individual sales quota.
- In partnership with Marketing, initiate, develop and coordinate development of account-based market plans and engagement strategies to penetrate new strategic accounts.
- Conduct market research to identify and target prospective commercial clients in support of MST’s vertical penetration strategy.
- Effectively communicate with other company functions and serve as a leader of “virtual sales teams” to manage and close sales opportunities with a win rate of 75%.
- Cultivate long-term strategic relationships through service to partner and prospective client decision makers as a credible, trusted advisor.
- Maintain alignment with delivery teams during pre-sales activities to ensure successful engagement scoping and attainment of program business outcomes.
- Prepare and present client-facing presentations, documentation, statements of work and service agreements to convey the value of investment in proposed solutions.
- Develop and deliver sales team training, best practices and mentoring to all sales colleagues.
- Represent MST Solutions at external events, industry conferences and business networking venues to educate prospective clients on the value of partnership with MST.
- Competitive base salary dependent on experience
- Sales commission plan without a cap
- Enrollment in group health plan (medical, dental, vision)
- Three weeks of paid vacation per year
- Personal time off and sick days
- Standard holidays for all employees
- Training and education reimbursement
About MST Solutions
Founded in 2012, MST Solutions serves clients as a trusted partner through customer-centric solutions that deliver strategic business results. As Arizona’s largest Salesforce.com partner, our expertise in cloud services focused on customer relationship management and marketing automation has fueled MST’s growth as a global company. Driven by our passion for quality and customer service, we create lasting relationships with clients based on a culture of service and partnership. This ‘customer first’ service obsession is at the core of our company values and sets us apart from our competitors. Further, we believe in continuous personal improvement and professional growth for employees. We frequently attend workshops, events, and webinars together to share our ideas and findings. In fact, being part of the MST team guarantees a wealth of knowledge from both colleagues and industry leaders. As a result, we all continue to learn more every day about the convergence of business and technology.