MST Solution is going through an exciting growth phase! As we continue to grow and strengthen our team, we are looking to add an experienced Senior Integration/Middleware Developer who can lead by example, being both customer-centric and service minded. This person will work side-by-side with customers to strategize, design, and implement simple to incredibly complex technical problems. The Integration Developer will have tons of autonomy along with the strong support, mentorship and guidance of the technical peers and leaders.
MST Solutions was founded in 2012 in Chandler, Arizona. We are Arizona’s largest Salesforce Silver Partner collaborating with over 100+ customers ranging from Fortune 50- 500 companies and nonprofits to small businesses across several industries (Healthcare, Education, Public, Nonprofit) to help their vision come alive.
MST Solutions has been recognized as a top workplace by Inc 5000, Phoenix Business Journal, Best Places to Work, AZ Central and more. More info available here.
At the core of our company culture is a spirit of service, ownership, teamwork, and collaboration. Every day we strive to make a difference in lives of our customers, colleagues and the community. We’re nimble, flexible, fun and hardworking. We have a great respect for learning and a growth mindset. Paid trainings & conferences, audible memberships, book club, lunch and learn sessions, team outings, outreach activities, ping pong crush time, guest speakers, etc are just a few of the things we are very grateful for! We are as dedicated as ever to cultivating the culture that got us here.
- Open & progressive work environment
- Ample of opportunities for continuous learning (paid trainings, certifications & conferences)
- Learn alongside talented peers and leaders
- Health Plan (medical, dental, vision)
- Unlimited vacation
- 2 paid volunteer days
- Flexible work hours
- Remote working opportunities
Day in a Life
- Participate fully in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Research, design, and implement technical solutions to deliver business requirements
- Identify opportunities to improve and simplify applications portfolio and implement related enhancements
- Contribute to creation and maturing of software development best practices and new technologies
- Write code and perform customizations that meet client needs
- Provide technical thought leadership, coaching and mentoring junior technical team members
- Work with customers and product managers to understand the business vision, needs, problems and implement technical solutions
- Become proficient and attain MuleSoft certifications
- Establish trusted relationships with customer technical teams and stakeholders
- Lead complex technical discussions with clients, clearly articulate options, benefits and recommendations
- Ability to take high-level business requirements and convert those into specific technical requirements
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering with applicable experience
- 3+ years of working experience as a middleware / integration developer
- Working experience with SQL, Web Services (SOAP,REST), scripting (Groovy,XSLT,etc)
- 2+ years of hands on development experience with at least one development language (Java,.Net)
- Experience with cloud environments (AWS, Azure, SFDC, etc.)
- Working knowledge of at least one integration tool (MuleSoft, Del Boomi)
- General networking knowledge and skills (authentication types, firewalls, etc.)
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge and experience with Agile practices
- Working experience with code repositories (GIT, Bitbucket)
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Infrastructure (server setup, OS configuration)
MST Solutions is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and we support and celebrate diversity! All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.