MST Solution is going through an exciting growth phase! As we continue to grow and strengthen our team, we are looking to add an experienced Project Manager who can lead by example, being both customer-centric and service minded. This person will work side-by-side with customers to strategize, design, and implement simple to incredibly complex technical problems. The Salesforce Developer will have tons of autonomy along with the strong support, mentorship and guidance of the technical peers and leaders.
MST Solutions was founded in 2012 in Chandler, Arizona. We are Arizona’s largest Salesforce Silver Partner collaborating with over 100+ customers ranging from Fortune 50- 500 companies and nonprofits to small businesses across several industries (Healthcare, Education, Public, Nonprofit) to help their vision come alive.
MST Solutions has been recognized as a top workplace by Inc 5000, Phoenix Business Journal, Best Places to Work, AZ Central and more. More info available here.
At the core of our company culture is a spirit of service, ownership, teamwork, and collaboration. Every day we strive to make a difference in lives of our customers, colleagues and the community. We’re nimble, flexible, fun and hardworking. We have a great respect for learning and a growth mindset. Paid trainings & conferences, audible memberships, book club, lunch and learn sessions, team outings, outreach activities, ping pong crush time, guest speakers, etc are just a few of the things we are very grateful for! We are as dedicated as ever to cultivating the culture that got us here.
• BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering with applicable experience
• 3+ years of hands on development experience with Java/J2EE technologies, Servlets, JSP and a strong understanding of enterprise Java frameworks such as Spring
• 2+ years of hands on development experience of cross browser compatible web pages using HTML/HTML5, Java Script, jQuery, Angular 2, AJAX, JSO, CSS/CSS3 and MVC Framework
• 2+ years of working experience as technical lead
• Lead technical team to accomplish customer goals and project deliverables through the development of sound delivery strategies and planning
• Knowledge and experience with Agile practices
Roles and Responsibilities
• Implement POCs and perform R&D activities
• Provide technical guidance and direction to development team to make sure the implementation aligns to the customer needs
• Establish trusted relationships with customer technical teams and stakeholders
• Lead complex technical discussions with clients, clearly articulate options, benefits and recommendations
• Experience in all phases of the SDLC including analysis, design, coding, unit testing, integration, maintenance, and Quality assurance testing.
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code, maintain code quality
• Proficient with Unix/Linux, Windows based environments
• Knowledge of any databases (e.g. SQL, MySql, Oracle, etc)
• Strong experience of GIT, Maven, SVN, Jenkins, Artifacts, Apache, Tomcat/JBoss, Apache web server
• Candid, transparent and effective communication to empower, ensure alignment and enable success
Additional qualification but not mandatory –
• Any Certifications
• Adobe AEM experience is a plus
MST Solutions is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and we support and celebrate diversity! All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.