MST Solutions was founded in 2012 in Chandler, Arizona. We are Arizona’s largest Salesforce Silver Partner collaborating with over 100+ customers ranging from Fortune 50- 500 companies and nonprofits to small businesses across several industries (Healthcare, Education, Public, Nonprofit) to help their vision come alive.
MST Solutions has been recognized as a top workplace by Inc 5000, Phoenix Business Journal, Best Places to Work, AZ Central and more. More info available here.
At the core of our company culture is a spirit of service, ownership, teamwork, and collaboration. Every day we strive to make a difference in lives of our customers, colleagues and the community. We’re nimble, flexible, fun and hardworking. We have a great respect for learning and a growth mindset. Paid trainings & conferences, audible memberships, book club, lunch and learn sessions, team outings, outreach activities, ping pong crush time, guest speakers, etc are just a few of the things we are very grateful for! We are as dedicated as ever to cultivating the culture that got us here.
• BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering with applicable experience
• 3+ years of hands on development experience with Java/J2EE technologies, Servlets, JSP and a strong understanding of enterprise Java frameworks such as Spring
• 2+ years of hands on development experience of cross browser compatible web pages using HTML/HTML5, Java Script, jQuery, Angular 2, AJAX, JSO, CSS/CSS3 and MVC Framework
• Knowledge and experience with Agile practices
Roles and Responsibilities
• Implement POCs and perform R&D activities
• Provide technical guidance and direction to development team to make sure the implementation aligns to the customer needs
• Establish trusted relationships with customer technical teams and stakeholders
• Lead complex technical discussions with clients, clearly articulate options, benefits and recommendations
• Experience in all phases of the SDLC including analysis, design, coding, unit testing, integration, maintenance, and Quality assurance testing.
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code, maintain code quality
• Proficient with Unix/Linux, Windows based environments
• Knowledge of any databases (e.g. SQL, MySql, Oracle, etc)
• Strong experience of GIT, Maven, SVN, Jenkins, Artifacts, Apache, Tomcat/JBoss, Apache web server
• Candid, transparent and effective communication to empower, ensure alignment and enable success
Additional qualification but not mandatory –
• Any Certifications
• Adobe AEM experience is a plus
MST Solutions is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and we support and celebrate diversity! All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.