MST Solutions ( Metasoft Tech) was founded in 2012 in Chandler, Arizona. Today, we are AZ’s largest Salesforce Silver Partner collaborating with over 100+ customers ranging from Fortune 50- 500 companies and nonprofits to small businesses across several industries (Healthcare, Education, Public, Nonprofit) to help their vision come alive.
MST Solutions has been recognized as a top workplace by Inc 5000, Phoenix Business Journal, Best Places to Work, AZ Central and more. More info available here.
At the core of our company culture is a spirit of service, ownership, teamwork, and collaboration. Every day we strive to make a difference in lives of our customers, colleagues and the community. We’re nimble, flexible, fun and hardworking. We have a great respect for learning and a growth mindset. Paid trainings & conferences, audible memberships, book club, lunch and learn sessions, team outings, outreach activities, ping pong crush time, guest speakers, etc are just a few of the things we love about MST! We are 100% dedicated to cultivating our unique culture!
- Open & progressive work environment
- Ample of opportunities for continuous learning (paid training’s, certifications & conferences)
- Learn alongside talented peers and leaders
- Health Plan (medical, dental, vision)
- Unlimited vacation
- 2 paid volunteer days off
- Flexible work hours
- Remote working opportunities
As we continue to grow and strengthen our team, we are looking to add an experienced Senior Salesforce Developer/ Engineer who can lead by example, being both customer-centric and service minded. This position will have tons of autonomy along with the strong support, mentorship and guidance of the technical peers and leaders.
- Work side-by-side with customers to strategize, design, and implement simple to incredibly complex technical problems
- Participate fully in software development life cycle
- Research, design, and implement technical solutions to deliver business requirements
- Identify opportunities to improve and simplify applications portfolio and implement related enhancements
- Contribute to creation and maturing of software development best practices and new technologies
- Write code and perform customizations that meet client needs
- Provide technical thought leadership, coaching and mentoring to junior technical team members
- Intermediate to advanced level experience in Salesforce technologies
- Good understanding with Agile best practices
- Knowledge of code versioning tools (e.g. git, svn)
- Experience integrating SFDC with multiple business applications
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to work in an open, dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel locally
Nice to Have
- Salesforce certification(s)
- Experience with any databases (e.g. SQL, MySql, Oracle, etc)
MST Solutions is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and we support and celebrate diversity! All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.