MST Solution is going through an exciting growth phase! As we continue to grow and strengthen our team, we are looking to add an experienced Senior UI/UX developer who can lead by example, being both customer-centric and service minded. This person will work side-by-side with customers to strategize, design, and implement simple to incredibly complex technical problems. The Salesforce Developer will have tons of autonomy along with the strong support, mentorship and guidance of the technical peers and leaders.
MST Solutions was founded in 2012 in Chandler, Arizona. We are Arizona’s largest Salesforce Silver Partner collaborating with over 100+ customers ranging from Fortune 50- 500 companies and nonprofits to small businesses across several industries (Healthcare, Education, Public, Nonprofit) to help their vision come alive.
MST Solutions has been recognized as a top workplace by Inc 5000, Phoenix Business Journal, Best Places to Work, AZ Central and more. More info available here.
At the core of our company culture is a spirit of service, ownership, teamwork, and collaboration. Every day we strive to make a difference in lives of our customers, colleagues and the community. We’re nimble, flexible, fun and hardworking. We have a great respect for learning and a growth mindset. Paid trainings & conferences, audible memberships, book club, lunch and learn sessions, team outings, outreach activities, ping pong crush time, guest speakers, etc are just a few of the things we are very grateful for! We are as dedicated as ever to cultivating the culture that got us here.
Open & progressive work environment
Ample of opportunities for continuous learning (paid trainings, certifications & conferences)
Learn alongside talented peers and leaders
Health Plan (medical, dental, vision)
2 paid volunteer days
Flexible work hours
Remote working opportunities
Day in a Life
Participate fully in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
Research, design, and implement technical solutions to deliver business requirements
Identify opportunities to improve and simplify applications portfolio and implement related enhancements
Contribute to creation and maturing of software development best practices and new technologies
Write code and perform customizations that meet client needs
Provide technical thought leadership, coaching and mentoring junior technical team members
- Review requirements and assists in identifying various usage scenarios and underlying user and business needs
- Responsible for translating business requirements and user needs into innovative design solutions that are engaging, valuable and usable
- Distill goals, constraints and risks into well thought-out plans. Prioritize tasks, manage expectations, mitigate risks and offer creative approaches to achieving design solutions even in the context of challenging constraints
- Create user flows, site maps, taxonomies, wireframe specifications and other necessary documentation to communicate the recommended user experience to internal stakeholders and development teams
- Implement responsive websites using latest web technologies
- Leverage usability studies to understand customer behavior, refine design approaches, and validate solutions
- Brainstorm, research, wireframe, design, and iterate user experiences within specified product requirements and deadlines
- Work closely with a cross-functional team that includes developers, architects, business analysts, testers, subject matter experts, etc.
- Proficiency in creating wireframes and mock-ups based on business requirements
- Knowledge in HTML5, CSS3, bootstrap and SASS
- Ability to create responsive website themes to work across several browsers.
- Ability to design and create product logos and labels
- Highly proactive; takes initiative and able to work independently
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com, or similar CRM systems· Knowledge of packaged software applications
MST Solutions is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and we support and celebrate diversity! All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.