MST Solutions offers a unique environment for professional growth. We live a culture of service and enjoy productive, positive relationships with our clients. We believe in humility, collaboration, and look to grow ourselves at every opportunity. We are growing something special together and invest in our team members’ learning and development to achieve positive business outcomes. We’re looking for hungry, humble, and smart people to join us on this great journey.
Over the past year, MST Solutions has realized significant organic growth as a result of our team’s success in delivering value through innovative technology solutions to our clients. To build upon this momentum, we are accelerating our technical capability with the addition of various positions. While success in this role will have an immediate impact on MST’s growth, the opportunity for personal advancement is unlimited. Recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work” by the Phoenix Business Journal for 2017 and 2018.
- Implement POCs and perform R&D activities
- Strong knowledge in Salesforce Apex Classes, Triggers, Visualforce pages, SOQL statements, and Salesforce development best practices
- Provide technical guidance and direction to development team to make sure the implementation aligns to the customer needs
- Establish trusted relationships with customer technical teams and stakeholders
- Lead complex technical discussions with clients, clearly articulate options, benefits and recommendations
- Work with customers and product managers to understand the business vision, needs, problems and translate that into technical solutions
- Experience in all phases of the SDLC including analysis, design, coding, unit testing, integration, maintenance, and Quality assurance testing.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code, maintain code quality
- Proficient with Unix/Linux, Windows based environments
- Knowledge of any databases (e.g. SQL, MySql, Oracle, etc)
- Knowledge of code versioning tools (e.g. git, svn)
- Candid, transparent and effective communication to empower, ensure alignment and enable
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 6+ years of hands on development experience with at least one of these languages (Java or .Net)
- 4+ years of experience in Salesforce technologies
- Knowledge and experience with Agile best practices
- Salesforce certifications