- Review requirements and assists in identifying various usage scenarios and underlying user and business needs
- Responsible for translating business requirements and user needs into innovative design solutions that are engaging, valuable and usable
- Distill goals, constraints and risks into well thought-out plans. Prioritize tasks, manage expectations, mitigate risks and offer creative approaches to achieving design solutions even in the context of challenging constraints
- Create project briefs, presentations, user flows, site maps, taxonomies, wireframe specifications and other necessary documentation to communicate the recommended user experience to internal stakeholders and development teams
- Leverage usability studies to understand customer behavior, refine design approaches, and validate solutions
- Brainstorm, research, wireframe, design, and iterate user experiences within specified product requirements and deadlines
- Work closely with a cross-functional team that includes developers, architects, business analysts, testers, subject matter experts, etc.
- Proficiency in creating wireframes and mock-ups based on business requirements
- Knowledge in HTML5, CSS3, bootstrap and SASS
- Ability to create responsive website themes to work across several browsers.
- Ability to design and create product logos and labels
- Highly proactive; takes initiative and able to work independently
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com, or similar CRM systems
- Knowledge of packaged software applications