The Recruiter enhances business relationships by understanding client needs while working with recruiting team to align resources with needs. The recruiter will develop and maintain a portfolio of accounts with recurring, high-volume recruitment needs. He/she will be responsible for screening candidates based on the employer’s specifications. We are looking for someone with high energy with strong work ethics as our work environment is fast-paced. The recruiter engages our clients and understands their current and future needs. In addition, the position responsible for maintaining relationships with the workforce to support our current clients.
- Develop and maintain relationships with employers in order to best serve our clients.
- Responsible for contract recruiting for our growing client base.
- Oversee recruitment activities, coordinate interviews, follow up and provide feedback.
- Work with team of recruiters to develop strategies to source and attract top talent.
- Build a pipeline of qualified candidates to fill open positions, screen them according to the job requirements, refer them to interviews, and follow up with the employer.
- Provides check in and instruction to MST resources such as: behavior on the job, best practices, being reliable and on time, etc.
- Provides frequent updates to staff on clients’ progress, needs, etc.
- 2-3 years’ experience in agency recruiting, sales, job development or account management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven business environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and presentation software
- Some travel to client locations required